Once the New Year arrives, thought turns to ways to improve our health, our finances, and our schedules. Getting organized is one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions, along with losing weight and finding love; if it’s one of yours as well, here are 5 great ways to get organized:
1. Create a Cleaning Schedule – Everyone likes a clean home but very few people like a huge cleaning project. Build a schedule which allows you to clean as you go – daily tasks which are quick and easy to accomplish as part of the routine.
2. Pull out the Crock Pot – Planning meals are easy with a crock pot or pressure cooker.
Start your evening meal before you leave for work.
3. Enlist Help – Everyone in the household can help out with daily tasks. Hold a meeting
and assign each person with tasks and chores that best suit their interests.
4. Set Goals – Create manageable and quantifiable goals and measure the achievement
5. Prioritize – The most important way to organize your life is to set priorities. Not
everything has to be accomplished all at once. Be realistic and start small. Set goals
based on what’s most important.
Remember that being organized takes time but if you focus on doing something small each day, you will accomplish so much more and feel better in the end. If you are thinking about Selling and want tips on how to get ready for that process, please reach out to us and we’ll help you accomplish that goal too!
Happy New Year and cheers to less clutter.